Monday, May 16, 2011

Chasm - 100 Words

Finally! After a bit of a hiatus, I have a 100 Words entry. Here's my entry for the prompt 'chasm':

Starting on His Bucket List


Fourteen days ago, he decided to sell as many of his belongings as possible, to donate what was left, and to hit the road. The thrilling part of this whole thing, to him anyway, is that he has no idea where he is going yet. He will let a map of the Americas and a dart be his guide. He isn't picky, he just wants to experience everything he can on this, his Best Adventure. And if it just so happens that his route takes him over a chasm or two...well, he might finally try his hand at base jumping.


8 comments:

  1. That is the way to check off a bucket list! Gives me a case of wanderlust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply put, the last line just makes me smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this gave me some energy! good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope he packs a chute!

    love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even have a bucket list... I should make one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple yet effective! Will you continue on with the journey, 100 words at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I want to go along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the spirit! (and nice to see you again. ;) )

    ReplyDelete