Monday, March 28, 2011

Cuffs - 100 Words

I'm late for this entry. The inspiration didn't strike until just now. This is a bit of a continuation from last week. I drop an F-bomb or two in this one so stop reading right now if you get offended by foul language.

handcuffs

Last Tuesday (God, has it been a week already? fuck.), a social worker told me I wasn't suffering enough for his organization to help me. He handed me fliers from organizations offering sliding-scale fees, wished me luck, and showed me the door.

Fine.

OK.

Whatever, man.

I'll sit here in my emotional handcuffs until I find someone who'll listen for the right price. Maybe then I'll be heard. All I want, really, is someone to HEAR me when I speak (for fuck's sake, he sure as hell didn't listen).

Why should I have to pay for that?

Why should anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment